My work focuses on results and developing capital value for my clients.
I typically work with businesses with a turnover between £500,000 and £20 million per annum, where I focus on:
Enabling you to work on the business and not in it
- Developing (simple) targeting systems so that you can use your selling time (and sales team) more efficiently
- Making CRM systems work for you – is your data reliable, why building your own is better than buying it, and how do you use it once you’ve got it!
- Metrics – what things should you measure from your sales efforts and what to concentrate on more
- Partnership development – how to do leverage your product or service to sell more via partnerships or associate sales routes?
Helping you reach new target markets and existing ones more effectively
- Key selling messages – why should people buy from you?
- Digital transformation strategies and plans – using my knowledge of digital technologies and the start-up environment to drive new life into businesses and charities seeking to undergo change
- Channel strategy – how best to spend your marketing money, and whether via advertising, web, press, social media or print
- Social media strategies within a B2B context – I specialise in Linked-in strategies for multiple users to generate sales, as well as helping businesses decide what is and isn’t relevant from the tools available and how best to develop and control them
- Market Research – formal (and informal) market studies and competitor reviews, using the investigative skills gained in my audit and corporate finance career to work out what really is going on out there and how you compete more effectively
- Deal origination – helping professional services firms source dealflow and build structure and processes around their fee-earners to develop the pipeline
Helping you professionalise and strengthen your business
- Corporate Public Relations – making your company more attractive to buyers and external investors, building on my long experience in private company corporate finance
- Company wide Linked In strategies – how to look like one team, hunt in a pack and make the most of Linked In’s marketing capabilities
- Non Executive Director services – coaching you and your team towards the successful execution of your strategy and putting good governance into place
- Part-time executive services – working as a fractional sales and marketing director, interim managing director, strategy director or commercial director within your business
- Voluntary or trustee roles – see this page for more on my current roles
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39241549-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);